Registration on this website managed by SIL.IVA di Scacchetti Silvano e Ivano S.n.c. is accomplished by completing the registration form with valid personal data. SIL.IVA di Scacchetti Silvano e Ivano S.n.c. requests that you carefully read the following information before giving your consent for processing your personal data.
The personal data collected by SIL.IVA di Scacchetti Silvano e Ivano S.n.c. at the time of registration on this website, in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, will be used only for the purposes described below in the informative notice and will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, unless you have given your express consent to do so.
INFORMATIVE NOTICE AS PER ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196 OF JUNE 30, 2003 IN REFERENCE TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Dear Sir, Madam, Company,
SIL.IVA di Scacchetti Silvano e Ivano S.n.c. would like to inform you that, in compliance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the personal data you provide will be processed at our registered office located at Via Caduti sul Lavoro 10, San Prospero (MO) 41030 Italy by means of electronic recording and will be used only for the following purposes:
- to allow access to the reserved areas of the website www.scacchetti.it;
- to send information and/or advertising regarding exclusively our company; and
- to perform statistical analyses for use exclusively by our company.
When filling out the registration form, it is mandatory to provide the personal data requested in the fields indicated as mandatory, otherwise it will not be possible to initiate any relations between you and our company; it is optional to provide the data requested in the fields that are not marked as mandatory.The mandatory and optional data collected will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, unless you have given your consent in advance.
In any case, you can exercise your rights as specified in Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 which, in the interest of clarity and completeness, is reproduced below in its entirety; the data processor designated to provide responses to data subjects is the legal representative of this company as well as the data controller.
This processing of personal data is performed in observance of fundamental rights, liberties, and the dignity of the data subject, with special emphasis placed on confidentiality, personal identity, and the right to the protection of personal data. A high level of protection is ensured with regard to such rights and liberties, in observance of the principles of simplification, harmonization, and effectiveness of the methods for their execution by you, as well as for the fulfillment of the obligations by the data controller.
Art. 7, Legislative Decree no. 196/03 “Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights”
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, even if they have not yet been recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors, and the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may learn such data in their capacity as appointed representatives in the national territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) deletion, anonymization, or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters “a” and “b” have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose for which they were collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Cookies are small text files placed on a computer’s hard drive only after receiving your authorization. The purpose of cookies is to streamline the analysis of web traffic or to note when a specific website is visited; they allow web applications to send information to individual users. No user information is gathered by the website. Cookies are not used for transmitting information of a personal nature. Absolutely no persistent cookies or user tracking systems of any type are used.